Name: Alex Campbell-Hart
Address: 13 Myrtle Road, Dorking, Surrey RH4 1DQ
Phone: 07751 730292
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email addresses, names and phone numbers of clients that we carry out work for.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Because you have contacted me about work, or asked me to provide a quote for work.
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you about work requested or supply quotes for future work.
We don’t share this information with anyone else.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on a personal laptop. We keep email addresses for 2-3 years. We will then dispose of your information if there we are no longer working together. If you would like us to delete your details immediately then you can contact us at email@example.com and request this.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.